Ruhani Satsang – Divine Science of
Ruhani Satsang – Divine Science of the Soul was
formed by Sant Kirpal Singh to oversee the mundane aspects of
His mission. It is a California not-for-profit religious
corporation. The articles of incorporation, as signed by Kirpal
Singh, require that the directors be His initiates.
The following activities provide support to the initiates and
encourage their interest in God-realization. Activities are
funded by donations from initiates, and investment and sales
What we do:
- Publish and distribute a complete library (collection) of
books and audio-video material exclusively on the teachings of
Kirpal Singh. Books are sold for less than the production cost.
The annual subsidy for this service is approximately $20,000.
- Produce and distribute a bi-monthly printed booklet with
discourses by Master Kirpal Singh, sourced mainly from Sat
Sandesh. The mailing list is approximately 400 people.
Another 400 receive the discourses by email. The annual cost is
- www.RuhaniSatsangUSA.org provide a central library, in the
form of an internet website, of Master’s teachings. This
provides free downloads of Master’s books, audio talks,
pictures, videos, and a wealth of information about the Path.
There is also an online bookstore for the purchase of books and
audio-video. The annual cost is less than $1,000.
- Provide a free weekly 60 minute Satsang by telephone with
average attendance of about 80 callers. It is free to all
participants from the USA and Canada. (People from other
countries must pay long distance phone charges.) The annual cost
for this service is about $15,000.
Donations can be
accepted from initiates of Kirpal Singh only.
- Host an annual spiritual retreat for the followers of Master
Kirpal Singh. Attendance is in the 30-40 range. These retreats
coincide with the annual Ruhani Satsang Board of Directors
Toll-free phone: 1-888-530-1555
Ruhani Satsang – Divine Science of the Soul
250 H St., #50
Blaine, WA 98230-4018 USA
Board of Directors:
- Kirpal Singh, President [Reserved in His Memory]
- Rudolph Cascone, Chairman and Director
- John MacIntosh, Treasurer and
- David Halliburton, Secretary and
- Rosemary Michael, Asst. Secretary and
- James Alexander, Director
- James Bilderback, Director
- Olivia-Marie Braida-Chiusano, Director
- Sharleene Sherwin, Director
- Julieanne McLeod, Director Emeritus
- Helen Von Aldenbruck, Director Emeritus